- This topic is empty.
July 17, 2020 at 2:04 am #25628adminKeymaster
Junior Cycle & Leaving Certificate Easter Revision Courses
With just a few weeks left to the State Exams after Easter, make sure you make the most of your holidays- get ahead with our revision courses! Intensive One Day Revision Courses running over Easter, 2021. Courses run for a full day in each subject.
Junior Cycle courses will run from 9:30am- 3:30pm
Leaving Certificate courses will run from 9:30am – 3:30pm.
Why choose our Easter Revision Courses?
- All students receive a booklet of course notes to take home after each course.
- All students will receive exam paper techniques and tips ahead of the state exams.
- Highly exam paper focused- timing / marking / layout and allocated questions.
- Experienced tutors and State Examiners facilitating the courses.
Please note the following:
- Courses must be paid for in full in advance of the course to secure the students place.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- No allowance for absenteeism.
The Carlow Academy’s study centre is equipped with a canteen area for students to enjoy their breaks in a sociable setting by mixing with friends and making new ones.
There will be a 30-minute break at 11am and a one hour break at 1pm. Students are encouraged to bring their own food and fruit/healthy snacks to keep them focused and there is a fresh water fountain on site to fill up water bottles. There is also a fridge and a toaster that students can avail of if needs be or alternatively they can go out for lunch. However, Junior Cycle students (1st year to 3rd year) will need written consent from their parent/guardian to leave the premises at lunch time.
LEAVING CERTIFICATE FEES:
One Subject: €130, additional subjects prices listed below
SPECIAL OFFER: LC Maths Paper 1 & Maths Paper 2 for €200
JUNIOR CYCLE FEES:
One Subject: €120, additional subjects prices listed below
SPECIAL OFFER: JC Higher Level Maths for €170 Day 1 and Day 2 (split over 2 days due to the heavy course content material that needs to be covered for the new Junior Cycle maths exam; see list of topics covered for each day)
JUNIOR CYCLE PRICES 1st Subject €120 2nd Subject €80 3rd Subject €70 4th Subject €60 LEAVING CERT PRICES 1st Subject €130 2nd Subject €90 3rd Subject €80 4th Subject €70
EASTER REVISION COURSES TIMETABLE 2021: WEEK 1 [Full day revision courses from 9.30am to 3.30pm]
Day & Date Time Subject Year Group Level/Topic Monday, 29th March 9.30am-3.30pm Irish 3rd years Junior Cycle Higher Level Tuesday, 30th March 9.30am-3.30pm Irish 6th years Leaving Cert Higher Level Tuesday, 30st March 9.30am-3.30pm Maths 3rd years Junior Cycle Higher Level only [Paper 1] Wednesday, 31st March 9.30am-3.30pm Maths 3rd years Junior Cycle Higher Level only [Paper 2] Thursday, 1st April 9.30am-3.30pm Maths 6th years Leaving Cert Higher Level [Paper 1]
EASTER REVISION COURSES TIMETABLE 2021: WEEK 2 [Full day revision courses from 9.30am to 3.30pm]
Day & Date Time Subject Year Group Level/Topic Tuesday, 6th April 9.30am-3.30pm French 6th years Leaving Cert Higher Level Wednesday, 7th April 9.30am-3.30pm French 3rd years Junior Cycle Common Level Wednesday, 7th April 9.30am-3.30pm English 6th years Leaving Cert Higher Level Thursday, 8th April 9.30am-3.30pm English 3rd years Junior Cycle Higher Level only Thursday, 8th April 9.30am-3.30pm Maths 6th years Leaving Cert Ordinary Level [Paper 1] Friday, 9th April 9.30am-3.30pm Maths 6th years Leaving Cert Higher Level [Paper 2] Friday, 9th April 9.30am-3.30pm Maths 6th years Leaving Cert Ordinary Level [Paper 2]
- We are anticipating that more subjects will be added to these timetables throughout the year once we are up and running so please ‘Contact Us’ to let us know what subject , level and year group course you would like to see added to the timetables above.
- Please bear in mind that we need a MINIMUM of 10 students per course in order for it to be able to run effectively for The Carlow Academy so please ask family and friends if they too would be interested in booking in for one of the courses listed above as well as for any subject, level and year group not listed.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AS YOUR FEEDBACK IS INVALUABLE FOR US TO GROW AS A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS AND TO BE ABLE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF OUR MEMBERS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.