‘STUDY BLITZ’ FOR THE STATE EXAMS; 10am to 5pm daily
3RD & 6TH Students can come to ‘The Carlow Academy’ and make the most of their study in the last few days before the State Exams begin 🙂
5 hours 30 minutes of study on offer per day ☺
Total number of hours over the 9 days = 49 hours 30 minutes ☺
Supervised study will run ahead of the State Exams for 9 full days including the June Bank Holiday Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday
Study Sessions: 10am-11.30am, 12pm-1.30pm, 2.15pm-3.45pm, 4pm-5pm.
Breaks: 11.30am-12pm, 1.30pm-2.15pm, 3.45pm-4pm.
What we provide:
Please note the following important points:
- Supervised Study at all times by all qualified secondary school teachers.
- No mobile phones- all students will place their phones in our very own ‘mobile home unit’ area during all sessions in the pouch number that corresponds with their desk number.
- Computer area and canteen area for breaks (including a bean bag chill out area)
- An educational based library of resources for students to use on site; students must return the resources when finished using them so they can be shared with others
- You do not have to be a member to attend.
- First preference will be given to ‘The Carlow Academy’ existing members
- However places must be reserved in advance to ensure availability as places are limited
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Fees are due upfront to secure your spot- places are not reserved until fully paid for.
- Fees are non- refundable and non- transferable.