Due to the current public safety guidelines ‘The Carlow Academy’ has put the following measures in place to create a healthy and safe environment for all staff and students:
All attendees must follow these guidelines very carefully.
- Students and staff will be asked to follow all signs/guidelines throughout the premises when onsite to help ensure the safety of everyone.
- Students will enter via the front door entrance on Tullow Street and leave via the back door entrance on Charlotte Street.
- There will be 4 hand sanitising stations that staff and students will use on entering and leaving the study centre and/or the grinds centre.
- Students will be able to study in a safe environment.
- Grinds classes will only have 10 students in them so BOOK EARLY to avoid disappointment.
- We have high speed broadband for our members to use onsite. Due to Covid-19 students will not be able to use ‘The Carlow Academy’ laptops so they are advised to bring their own computer device and/or all their own necessary study/school equipment. Students can then connect to our Wi-Fi system. No sharing will be allowed to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
LET’S ALL DO OUR PART TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS & PROTECT EACH OTHER ☺
THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR FULL COOPERATION